• I joined Google's mobile team as one of the early engineers in 2005
• Tech Lead and co-founder of Google’s user location infrastructure, now responsible for collecting billions of location reports every day from users.
• Lead developer on v1 of Android location framework, instrumental in powering thousands of location based apps and building the most sophisticated location and traffic database out there.
• Helped design and implement infrastructure to enable Google’s wireless and cell tower based location framework.
• Various product and tech lead responsibilities for Google Latitude and products built on top of it (Google Talk location status, Public Location badge, Location based alerts, Location history dashboard)
• Spent a significant portion of my time in research, founding new projects and teams and handling both product and engineering responsibilities for them.
• Co-founder of elite team structured as a start-up within Google to use location, social and search history signals to improve content and ad targeting.
• Worked on a variety of graph based algorithms on extremely large datasets for problems like ad targeting, YouTube video recommendations, image gender detection etc.
• Co-founder of project to create unified voice messaging framework integrated with Gmail and Android.
• Co-founder of project to algorithmically rank travel attractions and provide an interface for users to build and share travel plans.
• Recipient of the Google Founders Award in 2010.
• Filed 30+ patents, a few of which have already been granted.